|Event Start Date:|
July 16, 2016
|Event End Date:|
July 20, 2016
Montana State University, Bozeman
Eclipse ballooning training and coordination workshop goals:
- Build and test your common live camera payloads, in-flight tracking system, and ground stations (provided at no cost to teams who are funded in the Space Grant eclipse opportunity)
- Overview the eclipse ballooning effort
- Build collaborations amongst the teams including ideas for secondary payloads
- Discuss logistical details – launch locations, gaining ballooning experience, etc.
- Demonstration flight (hopefully)
We will have 50 single room and 50 double room dorms available:
- The room charge is $23/person/night for a double, shared room.
- A single, private room is $28/night.
- Dining is $7 breakfast, $8 lunch, and $9 dinner.