Preparing for Eclipse Day: Updates and Important Notes
- Video Payload August 15 Update: Optimizing your Video Stream
- Social Media Guide for Total Solar Eclipse
- Make sure you batteries are charged
- Check for any Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs) within and around your predicted flight path.
- Video Payload August 3 Update
- RFD Payload August 3 Update
- Ground Station August 3 Update
- Final Group Telecom Recording (MP3) 8.3.2017
- Uploading Your Eclipse Day Media Content
- RFD Payload Pi Update: GPS Tracking Through RFD
- Streaming to Stream: Video Pi Software Update and Instructions
- June 2017 Ground Station Antenna Tracking Updates
Below you will find resources pertaining to the system kit you received during the May Practice or July workshops.
- Payload Construction Resources
- Previous eclipse technical telecom recordings
- Iridium Remote Configuration Application Development Tool
- Checklist for Eclipse Payload Power Up and Testing (Editable: .docx)
- 3D printer files (.STL) for components received during workshop.
- Example payload harness instructions
- 3D printed part CAD files (.SLDPRT) for components received during workshop.
- Building instruction slide deck PDFs and other resources from the workshops
- Common Payload Bill of Materials PDF
- RFD Resources
- Functional Block Diagrams: Tracking and Control System, Still Image System, Video System, Basic Termination System, Ground Station System
- Rotation Mitigation
Here you will find an online forum where you can post questions and concerns as well as add your own feedback from your experiences to questions that have been posed by other teams. You can register a user or use the forum as a guest user.
Here updated code for running various systems (such as the ground station) will be shared for you to download. We will provide instructions on how to manually update your software when the server move is complete.