Here you will find resources pertaining to the system kit you received during the May Practice or July workshops.
- Previous eclipse technical telecom recordings
- Raspberry Pi microSD card image (for both RFD and Ubiquiti systems). File Hashes .txt file. See slide decks for setup instructions.
- Iridium Remote Configuration Application Development Tool
- Checklist for Eclipse Payload Power Up and Testing (Editable: .docx)
- 3D printer files (.STL) for components received during workshop.
- Example payload harness instructions
- 3D printed part CAD files (.SLDPRT) for components received during workshop.
- Building instruction slide deck PDFs and other resources from the workshops
- Common Payload Bill of Materials PDF
- July Workshop Ground Station Software (as of 7/20/2016)
- RFD Resources
- RFD Configuration Videos
- Functional Block Diagrams: Tracking and Control System, Still Image System, Video System, Basic Termination System, Ground Station System
Here you will find an online forum where you can post questions and concerns as well as add your own feedback from your experiences to questions that have been posed by other teams. You can register a user or use the forum as a guest user.
Here updated code for running various systems (such as the ground station) will be shared for you to download. We will provide instructions on how to manually update your software when the server move is complete.